Sepulcher of the First Ones Boost 5 products
New Raid: Sepulcher of the First Ones
Deep in the Sepulcher of the First Ones lies the key to unlock the Jailer's plans. Gather the power of the First Ones as you pursue Zovaal into the Sepulcher and fight through his forces—but first, you must face Anduin, and discover a way to resist the Jailer's terrifying Domination magic
- The new raid has 11 bosses, with Anduin being the 8th boss.
- Anduin will be a very, very complex boss.
- The final three bosses will be available on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties during the third week of the raid.
- The Jailer will be the final boss of the new raid.
- The Jailer fight will be in a very dynamic room, with pillars and fog, and may be the craziest boss the team has done.
- After defeating the first boss in the Sepulcher, you need to take a flight path to the next boss in the instance. As you travel, you get to see all the epic scenery, huge structures in the raid, and get the sense of scale and fantasy.
- One wing of the raid is constantly creating new things and prototyping creatures, and one of the bosses in that wing is a prototype of the Pantheon of Death.
- In previous raids, everything led up to a moment with the final boss. This time we have a big story moment with both Anduin and the Jailer.